Google Chrome is the most popular web chrome, however, despite everything it is imperfect. It slaughters my battery life, for example, and appears to dependably be gobbling up more memory than it needs to. Google is dealing with enhancing the experience, and one of the association’s architects as of late examined another calculation that ought to make things much, much quicker.
Google is trying to design Chrome for faster accessing its users fast Internet browsing experience.
Google introduced, Brotli last September and asserted that the new calculation is a “whole new information format” that could diminish document sizes by up to 26 percent higher than Zopfli, the organization’s three-year-old web compression innovation.
Advantages of Brotli
- Brotli outperforms gzip for typical web assets (e.g. css, html, js) by 17–25%.
- Brotli -11 density compared to gzip -9:
- html (multi-language corpus): 25% savings
- js (alexa top 10k): 17% savings
- minified js (alexa top 10k): 17% savings
- css (alexa top 10k): 20% savings
—-more information about Brotli algorithm please go to: Github