This article gives you simple tips to make your hand soft in winter follow these tips and get soft hands. We know that every feminine wants a pretty hand but winter makes your hand dry and lifeless.
1. Apply Olive oil and a Sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and add a teaspoon of sugar, rub your hands together for several minutes after that rinse with water.
2.A mix of glycerin, rosewater and lemon
- Take a small jar, add glycerin, rose water of equal amount and add a squeeze fresh lemon juice stir well.
- Take a small amount of the mixture into your palm and rub your hands together, it applies twice a day.
3. A mix of lemon and sugar
- Take a fresh lemon slice and sprinkle a little sugar on it. Rub it on your hand until the sugar seems completely gone.
— Lemon also helps to remove unpleasant odours, like garlic or fish.
4. Use Sun Cream
- Sun rays can fry your skin, good suncream can protect your skin from dust as well as sun damage and it makes your hand soft.
5 Wear gloves in cold weather
Utilizing the overnight technique for soft hands includes an arrangement of gloves. There is some claim to special spa gloves accessible for getting delicate hands overnight; these have a changeless gel that lines the gloves, that help to lock your hand moisture into hands. Something else, any pair of sewing or cotton gloves or gloves will work.
- If you don’t have any gloves, you can utilize a spotless pair of socks.
- If you don’t have exfoliator gloves, produced using a harsh loofah-like material, you can wear those also.
If you can follow it in a routine, you can get smooth hand naturally…..
Author: Tasneem Rais